_______________________________________________________

Still can't update firmware

You say:
I've never been able to solve my NSU problems. I'm stuck at V07.24.0.3. My Home PC is:
Windows XP, SP3
Media Center Edition
Norton Systemworks
(Connected via) D-Link Router

I've connected to a USB port on the back of the PC, as suggested in an earlier post, but no joy. I get "Software Update Failed" just before it starts to download, after acknowledging that "all data will be removed."

I did not format the phone. I'd prefer not to do this unless someone has found this to be necessary (or helpful for this type of problem), as I would have a lot of reloading to do. If I had re-formatted every time I've tried to update, I'd be even more upset.

Thanks,

Nokiaunlpug say:
Some people have reported about problems after updating to Windows XP SP3. This new service pack introduces some new security features. But the problem may not necessarily lay here. It could be some firewall issue. What happens if you disable Norton ?

0 comments:

eXTReMe Tracker